Monday, December 23, 2019

Happy Holidays Everyone

Photo by Alisa Anton on Unsplash

Dear readers,

This is a massive holiday week. Schools are on winter break in the Northern Hemisphere and summer break in the Southern Hemisphere. Some adults are on break in all spheres. It is Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and New Years (I know one of those isn't religious). It is, for most of us, a well needed and earned break.

I wish you well this break. May you find rest, joy, peace and love. Whether you be on wintry slopes or sunny beaches, relish the difference in schedule and pace. Relish each other. May your kids not drive you crazy; may siblings even get along (ok, maybe that's too much a miracle to ask!)

I'll be taking a break myself from writing until the new year.

But until then, in the hope of my faith, may Jesus bless you with peace, love and joy.

To all you readers happy holidays. Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment