Wednesday, February 26, 2020

IT...(not about the clown)


Craig Groeschel wrote a book about IT in 2008. From the preface of his book, he describes how you can tell when an organization has IT and doesn't. You know when a leader has IT, or doesn't. You know the feeling of working in an environment that has IT, and the drudgery of working in an environment that doesn't. When IT is present, there's a buzz, a vibe, a recognition. And when you begin to feel IT, IT energizes you, inspires you and moves you.

I'm beginning to feel IT. Things are happening to me professionally and personally where I am beginning to experience IT. I'm looking forward to the ride, excited about what might happen and anticipating some incredible manifestations of IT. I am beginning to feel a quickening of my spirit, a clarity of focus, a desire to work harder and growing passion.

IT is hard to describe or clarify...but if you know that feeling, then you know what IT is.

No, it's not about the clown, IT's about guts, energy, passion and drive. 

If you have IT, lead with IT powerfully.
If you follow someone with IT, support them deeply.
If you don't have IT, search for IT without ceasing.

IT will change your life.

Join me in searching and holding on to IT.

P.S. To all those with coulrophobia, I apologize, but I doubt you read this far...Maybe someone can say sorry for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment