Monday, November 29, 2010

Goodbye Thanksgiving...Hello Christmas

We had a very relaxing Thanksgiving, which was great. Over the weekend we put up our Christmas decorations and rearranged our house to fit them in. It actually looks really good and spacious. We bought a fake tree this year (due to our vacation) and I prefer it to the real one...no sap on the fingers, no needles all over the ground and no need to water it.

I am looking forward to the Christmas season...my favorite time of year, despite it's busyness. We lighted the first of the advent candles last night - The Candle of Hope and read from Isaiah. As we prayed as a family it was amazing to hear our eldest son's prayer as he prayed for the upcoming season. I am truly blessed to have the people in my family that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment