Saturday, September 10, 2016

Back from Break

I took the summer off from writing. It has been good to rest.

I have lots of ideas and thoughts popping that I hope to write about in time. So, all that to say...more to come. Fall is here, summer is riding off into the sunset and the busy season begins.

Despite attempts to limit activities it would seem our boys are doing scouts, soccer, flag football, and piano. Not too mention school work, normal kid life and a bunch of other activities. But, their life is full and they are learning skills and character traits that will help them in life.

As for me, my attempts to get fit and get rest seem to have engaged in convolution to stop me coming back from break by breaking my back. As I hobble around the office, or day to day tasks, I look like my personal assessment describes - 80 years old! 40 is the new 80 for me it would seem.

Well...here's to painkillers and walking taller in the future.

So, fall...let's see what you bring! I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment