Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Safety

Safety is a major concern these days.

It's in the top three, if not the top question parents ask about new places they go to with their children. Beyond having fun or learning parents as, "Will my child be safe?"

Sadly, women have to ask this question far more than they should. It angers me to no end that women cannot move, work, walk or live in assumed safety.

With the current election climate and the recent comments by Donal Trump, safety for the country and world is a growing concern for me. I lived through the nuclear threats of the cold war as a child. I don't relish going back to those days of impending nuclear blast. I know that nuclear proliferation is a problem and that bio-terrorism is even a larger threat. That's why I want cool heads in leadership, not hot heads.

Safety is a major concern these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment