Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Alone in the office!

Well, it truly is amazing how quiet and peaceful the office is when everyone is gone. Office closes at 3pm, and most people are on their way out or gone. So, why am I here? This happens to be the perfect time to work on my sermon for this week. Quiet reflection, no interruption, reading, study and listening to God is helped best without the constant tap on the door.

Sermon focus is on interpersonal conflict. Probably not the best sermon for me to be giving. My way of dealing withe interpersonal conflict is to use a bazooka! Well, I guess Wayne Corderio's message of preaching to yourself first is going to come in handy this week. So, time for me to start listening to how I need to grow.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes a bazooka is most eloquent. Me .... I am always pro-life in every situation .... for me the quiet voice of reason ..... GRIN

    ReplyDelete